Sunday, February 6, 2011

Shopping, Spring, and Shoes, Oh My!

Okaaaay. So...
Nothing exciting has really happened to me since the last time I posted, so i think today i'm just going to ramble....Lets start with my plans for today, shall we?
Today i'm most likely going to the mall with my friend, Joelle. I'm excited, because honestly, i really dont go to the mall that much. I think i'm going to stop by Charlotte Russe and try really hard not to buy anything. HA!
When talking on the phone last night, we were trying to figure out if the mall we're going to has a Forever 21. I've never been in there, but EVERYBODY always raves about it. I'm not one for liking things a million other people like, but i figured i would check it out.
 Another store i'm super excited about is Claire's! Yes, i'm 18, and yes i still love that place! I mean where else has a sale "10 things for $5"? Last time i was there (which was a century ago) I bought Effle Tower earrings!

In all honesty though, i'm really not planning on spending that much. I'm extremely frugal, so when i buy something spontaneously, i get super excited, but when i bring it home i feel guilty for buying and i'm tempted to return it. Yes, this is an example of what goes on in my head. :P
However, I would kind of like to visit payless shoe source...because all my winter shoes, besides my sneakers and my snow shoveling shoes, have fallen or are falling apart. Considering how spring is just around the corner(or at least i hope) i don't wanna drop too much money on shoes. Just something to last me a few months, then i'll buy some better ones next year.

Speaking of spring being just around the corner...at least the ground hog didn't see his shadow! Although, i was listening to the radio and the host said she had read someone's post on the internet who had said the ground hog didnt see it because his eyes were frozen shut! HA! it would figure...not that i believe in that anyways.
We did see that in a few weeks the temperature is supposed to rise to...drum roll pleeeeease...40 degrees!
It may not be enough to get the flowers bursting open, but if it stays slightly warmer for a few days, all the ice will finally melt and i'll be able to go take my drivers license test! Can I get a woot woot!!?

Anywhoooo. i'm going to go try to beautify myself.


Toodles,
Brittany Lou :)

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I have a few things to say!
    1. Charlotte Russe is ah-maz-ing. Oh my goodness. I love it there.
    2. I'm almost 18, and still love Claire's as well!! Though I'm completely jealous right now, because we no longer have the 10 for 5 sale at ours. :( it's 10 for 10 now >:/
    3. Your blog is adorable. I'm definitely following ;D

    ~Lauren :)
    http://avoiceofpraise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOT WOOT!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete