Friday, February 4, 2011

Twisty Hair Tutorial

Good morning ladies!

At the current moment, im sitting by a window admiring the sunshine which is pouring through the window. Winter is so dreary all the time...I'm very thankful to see some sunshine at last. It warms my soul.
Unfortunately, my soul is the only warm thing around here. It's freezing! The ground has a solid sheet of ice thats about 1 inch think.
I'm sure you all can relate. I heard Texan's received...or were going to receive snow. -put long dramatic sigh here- winter never seems to end! I think i may have spring fever.
Seriously though, i need to stop complaining because January went super fast, and for me, thats the worst month. Now i just have to survive February.


Anywhoooo...today i have a hair tutorial! Being a dance teacher, i'm always trying to invent some quick hairstyles to keep my hair out of my face. this one takes under 5 minutes!! I hope you guys enjoy it!



Toodles,
Brittany Lou<3

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Brittany, you did a great job.

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete